Friday, February 7, 2014

Come and Join my Team - You are Welcome Here!

I am so excited to show you the latest consultant kit you can purchase for only $99. I am so thankful to be a part of Close To My Heart! It has changed my life in ways I never imagined. 

I have met so may fabulous people in my journey as a consultant with Close To My Heart including the amazing Jeanette Lynton who is the founder/CEO or CTMH and her wonderful team of employees.

Close To My Heart has also given me the opportunity to discover my inner creativity that I did not even know that I had. I get lost as I create some amazing paper crafting projects. I love to teach the art of scrapbooking and meet so many wonderful people along the way.

If you want to be a hobbiest and just benefit from getting the consultant discount on amazing products or have a home based business the opportunity is yours either way. The minimums you need to submit quarterly are only $300 (before your 22% discount so it is even less)

I have made a video of the latest consultant kit and I would love to grow my team!

You can sign up as a consultant at kathyskipper.ctmh.com and go under "what we do". You can message me below if you have any questions!

If you reside in Canada and would like to join my team, you are welcome here!




Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment