Thursday, July 12, 2012

Stella Easel Card with drawers


I had the opportunity and pleasure to make an item for the silent auction at the Close To My Heart 2012 Convention held in Dallas, Texas. I made one of my easel card boxes but chose to make it three levels high. I used all CTMH products including the Stella paperpack, Stella canvas stickers, rhinestone flourishes and bouquet assortment embellishments.

You can see a video tutorial in the right column on my blog which shows one layer of drawers. 

Thanks for looking!







  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy
    First of all I wanna tell u ur works are awesome and I really wanna try 'em all.
    I went through your box card video on YouTube and I'm so excited. I wish to make it as a gift for niece on her bday... But I wish to make it 8"*8" and for that I need ur help. Can you please gimme the measurements for that.
    I'm looking forward getting your positive reply

    ReplyDelete