Saturday, October 16, 2010

This is my favorite one by far.....

This is the most favorite card I have made so far. I have been saving this paper for a special card as it is no longer available and I absolutely love the patterned papers. These colors are totally me! I made this easel card for a friend who is planning on throwing a party for herself as she went through a painful divorce this past year and she wants to start a new chapter of her life. I really hope she likes it!

Thanks for looking!

























5 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and I had fun checking through all those little details on this card. Thanks for sharing Kathy :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this card. The colors are absolutely stunning! I'm sure your friend will love it! Blessings all around~

    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete