Monday, May 18, 2009

Cards I have recently made

May 18, 2009

Thanks for checking out my blog which I just created. This is my first post. Enjoy a few cards I have made.

Card #1: Close to my heart flourish stamped image (key to my heart) paper, flower, ribbon and button; Stamped image is stamping bella.

Card #2: Close to my heart stamped images (friendship blessings) and sentiment (gracious greetings) paper, organdy ribbon and rhinestone flowers and sparkles

Card #3: Close to my heart paperpack (unforgettable), ribbon, stamped image (butterfly wings) and sentiment (enjoy the trip).





4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Your artwork is lovely...I look forward to frequenting your blog to see what you come up with next;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the congratulations card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are AWESOME! Welcome to the land of blogging...I look forward to stopping by frequently! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you started a blog! Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing them!!!:)

    ReplyDelete